louisxiivlouisxiiv

Main News Art Reviews Stats

DayZ: "Elektro Disco" DayZ: "Elektro Disco"

This video is crap, you get 0 stars ......lol I lied :). Awesome animation and great voice acting keep up the good work.

WooleyWorld responds:

Thought you were serious I was like 'well damn.'
Thanks a bunch, louis.

Beer Run! Beer Run!

LOL! My cheeks hurt so much from laughing. Awesome video.

Sleeping On Crocodiles Sleeping On Crocodiles

The art style was cute and the music was decent, but there wasn't much beyond that. I got bored with it after the first try. Try to add some more content to the game next time.

Planet clicker Planet clicker

This is a bit addicting and I like the concept of the game, but there are a few problems. The first is no sound. It gets boring after a while to hear nothing but your mouse clicking. The second is the scoring system. I had no idea how much each upgrade was going to give me unless I bought it. For instance, I didn't know that a plant was worth 20pts. / 5 seconds until I bought it. Also it isn't displaying the correct amount that should be added to your score for each upgrade. For instance, if I have 1 cell producing 2pts. / 5 seconds, every 5 seconds a +10 will appear on the screen even though the score is only going up by 2. These are the only problems I have found so overall a pretty solid game. Keep up the good work.

Kill On Fishing Kill On Fishing

You might need to work on your artistic skills, but I did find a couple of the events funny.